Here are some good free books and others with links to Amazon to buy them.
- Bearsden: A Roman Fort on the Antonine Wall | Digital Books
- The Roman Antiquities of Inveresk, Etc
- First Contact: Rome and Northern Britain (book from Perth)
- Agricola by Cornelius Tacitus – Free Ebook
- Suetonius: The Lives of the Twelve Caesars
- Paulus Orosius: Histories against the Pagans
- The Ten books on Architecture – Vitruvius
Books to buy
I like the kindle as I can search for keywords across all books and take many books with me when I travel.
Note the links above have an Amazon tag on them which means I get a small % if you buy them but it doesn’t cost you any more. Go to Amazon direct if you do not agree with this.